Thursday, January 19, 2006

-D J TEES-
.
d j tees has got the erics seal of aproval , as we have all bought stuff from them
i have lost count of the number of times mates and total strangers have asked where i got my Sid James or Tommy Cooper tees from
.


















so have a look for yasens by going to the links bit or just clicking DJ TEES
.

and they do big fat git sizes as well , wahey!!
.
.






-I WANT THAT ONE-
.
CALLED INTO SOUND CONTROL TO SEE SAM AT WORK TODAY , AND THE BUGGER WAS ON HOLIDAY
SO I DINT GET TO SEE HIM , BUT BUMPED INTO THIS EQUALLY MEATY , SEXY BUGGER INSTEAD
WELL , AT LEAST NOW I KNOW WHERE ALL OF THIS YEARS GIG MONEY IS GOING

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Richardson said...

I fyou get this rig -pretty soon all your imitators will have one as well!! go on lad

11:53 PM  
Blogger The Erics said...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN,ORANGE BEARD?
IT SAYS IN THE B and Q BOOK THAT IT'S BURNT RUST WITH A HINT OF JINNER

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home